Tactical Pump Action 12 gauge Shotgun is an ultra-reliable, nearly indestructible defense tool that can be used for a home defense shotgun, a tactical shotgun, or for bear protection in the backcountry. The full pistol grip stock allows user better 1-hand control of the weapon when using the off hand to open doors or clear brush from one's view. A shim kit enables adjustment of drop and cast. A short barrel with a fixed, cylinder choke are ideal for fast work at close range. All metal parts have a non-glare, anti-corrosive finish. The polymer forearm pushes a rotary-head bolt back with dual-action bars. Aggressive ribbing on a contour-tapered forearm provides a secure hold while cycling the action under any circumstances. A magazine disconnect button on the bottom of the forearm allows user to quickly unload the chamber without releasing another round from the magazine to quickly load another round via the ejection port.
Action Pump Action with spring assist
Chamber 2 3/4" & 3"
Barrel Length 18.5"
Description Pistol Grip/Ghost Ring Sights
Round Capacity 4 + 1
Gun Weight 7.6 lbs.
- Front & back sight
- Tactical pistol grip or traditional stock
- Top picatinny rail
- forearm bottom picatinny rail to allow for mounting vertical hand grips
- Side picatinny rails to allow for mounting laser or flashlight
- Available with Tactical Pistol grip & short grip shockwave type buttstock
- Spring Pump Action, or Mag Fed Spring Assist Pump Action
Accessories available to purchase
- Tactical Red Dot Sight
- Vertical Hand Grip with flashlight & Red Laser
- Two Point Sling mag fed pump action shotguns pump action tactical shotguns